By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Severe illness: Robbie Williams has been laid up in bed on a drip after a bout of food poisoning
Robbie Williams has been forced to apologise to fans after a serious bout of food poisoning meant he had to cancel an appearance in Denmark.
The Take That star posted a picture from his sickbed where he is on a drip after losing a large amount of fluid.
Robbie and the rest of the manband had been due to play the second of two dates at the Parken Stadium in Copenhagen, but pulled out after he was struck down with severe food poisoning.
Cancelled: Take That had to halt their show in Copenhagen due to Robbie's illness
Posting the photo, the 37-year-old said: 'Hey folks. Thank you for your messages and love. I'm not completely out of the woods yet but feeling much better.
According to reports, his illness was caused by eating grilled Danish black lobster with lobster salad and saffron aioli.
A source told The Sun newspaper said: 'It hasn't been pretty. It's all down to a dodgy lobster he ate at a hotel.
'Jason and Mark wanted to go ahead and do it without him, so as not to let down the fans. But there was something to do with the insurance that stopped them.'
Cracks?: It's been claimed that Robbie's behaviour is causing rifts within the group